To grow the Kingdom of Christ in human culture through the education of children.
We at Promiseland Child Development Center are dedicated
to serving our community by providing a loving, secure environment in order to help each child to develop intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually, utilizing sound educational principles to establish a solid foundation for life, introducing each child to God’s love.
We aim to fulfill this mission by providing a high quality, year-round, care and education.
Promiseland serves as an extension of the family’s child rearing through the care and education of children. We feel that the philosophy of our program affects not only how it is organized and implemented, but influences the kind of staff we hire, and how they interact with children.
The fulfillment of this role requires our meeting criteria that surpass what is mandated by the state. Two areas need amplification:
1) our definition of quality caring and
2) our feeling about child growth and development.
HEAD OF SCHOOL
3 - Star facilities in the state of New Mexico offer:
• Teachers who receive formal education and additional training in child development.
• Space arranged for a variety of activities including block building, dramatic play, art areas, and reading to children.
• Weekly lesson plans, which promote cognitive, social, and emotional development for each child.
• Interaction with parents through planned activities.
• Program evaluation and goal setting.
Promiseland Child Development Center is a ministry of Hills Church.
5101 N. Dustin Avenue • Farmington, NM 87401 • 505.327.2395